Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lease Renewed

After a brief hiatus, I'm back.

I have spent the last few weeks diligently and carefully compiling and analysing readership statistics and various other related data using a combination of lasers and extraordinarily complex AI algorithms (who offered to do the analysis in exchange for a game of chess or two). Results show that I am the most frequent reader of my blog.

Therefore, I have concluded that it wouldn't be fair to me to stop writing, and because I don't want an onslaught of complaints from myself about halting production, I shall continue.

I assure you, this action is in no way related to you, my dear public. You're just collateral damage that must suffer.

Incidentally, courtesy of a fellow blogger and longtime IRL ally, I have decided to adhere to a release schedule. That's right, folks, you can expect lengthy banter from me at the bare minimum once every week!

Enjoy-joy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment